- Monthly bookkeeping for clients including analysis of general ledger accounts, reconciliation of bank and credit card accounts with appropriate client communications and action to resolve outstanding items. Preparation of adjusting journal entries to complete trial balances for tax or financial statement preparation.
- Knowledge of sales and payroll taxes required.
- Preparation of individual and small business income tax returns.
- Processing of data for bi-weekly contract.
- Associates degree in accounting, or equivalent work experience and demonstrated expertise.
- Strong attention to detail and computer skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Proficiency with QuickBooks.
- Great customer relations skills.
- Experience with LaCerte tax software a plus.
Salary based on experience. Paid holidays and vacation. We are looking for an exemplary team and customer service oriented individual.